Tropical Fruit Dessert
Recipe type: Dessert
Tropical Fruit Dessert is a Cambodian food recipe with lychee and pineapple.
- 20-oz. can rambutan or lychees, in syrup, or 15-oz. can mango slices
- ½ c. coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. canned pineapple chunks, in syrup, chilled
- cracked ice (optional)
- Drain fruit, reserving the syrup. If using rambutan or lychees, cut fruit in half. Chill until serving time.
- In a little bowl, stir together 1 c. of fruit syrup, coconut milk, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cover this sauce and chill it.
- Cut pineapple chunks in half.
- At serving time, divide fruit evenly among 4 large or 6 medium dessert dishes. Pour chilled coconut sauce over fruit.