Stir Fried Bok Choy and Mushrooms
Recipe type: Entree
Stir Fried Bok Choy and Mushrooms is a Cambodian Food Recipe cooked with garlic and ginger.
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups bok choy, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- Saute ginger and garlic 20 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Sauté until pepper is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add green onions and bok choy.
- Sauté until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.