Prawn Spring Rolls
Recipe type: Entree
Prawn Spring Rolls are a Cambodian Food Recipe using cooked prawns and spring onions.
- 16 sheets of round rice paper
- 100g rice vermicelli noodle, cooked and cooled
- 8 prawns cooked, cooled and peeled
- Lettuce or cabbage leaves sliced
- Spring onion for decoration
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- Mint or basil
- Dip rice paper in water, remove and overlap 2 rounds of rice paper.
- Place ingredients on the bottom edge of the rice paper and roll, folding in the ends.
- Seal the end with water.
- Serve with dipping sauce.