Pork Lettuce Wraps
Recipe type: Entree
Pork Lettuce Wraps are a Cambodian Food Recipe flavored with cilantro, mint and fish sauce.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, ground
- 2½ Tbs fish sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 shallots , sliced
- 3 Tbs juice from 2 limes
- 2 tps sugar
- Pinch red pepper
- 3 Tbs mint, chopped
- 3 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 head lettuce , washed and dried
- Add 1½ tablespoon fish sauce into ground meat and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Bring broth to simmer in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook, stirring frequently, until about half of pork is no longer pink, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork to large bowl; let cool 10 minutes.
- Add remaining tablespoon fish sauce, shallots, lime juice, sugar, red pepper, mint, and cilantro to pork; toss to combine.
- Serve with lettuce leaves.