Pork and Shrimp Noodles
Recipe type: Entree
Pork and Shrimp Noodles is a Cambodian Food Recipe with bok choy and an infusion of flavors.
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 5 Tbs olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup small shrimp, diced
- 1 cup chopped cooked pork
- 1 cup shredded bok choy
- ½ cup red peppers
- 4 Tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tsp hot chili sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 green onion, minced
- Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 minutes; drain.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté noodles for 1 minute.
- Transfer to serving dish, and keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet, and sauté onion, garlic, ginger, shrimp and pork for 1 minute.
- Stir in bok choy, oyster sauce and chicken broth.
- Season with pepper flakes.
- Cover, and cook for 1 minute, or until bok choy is wilted.
- Spoon over noodles, and garnish with minced green onion.