Grilled Marinated Chicken
Recipe type: Entree
Grilled Marinated Chicken is a Cambodian food recipe and can be served with a spicy sauce.
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3 lb.chicken, cut into quarters
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- With the help of an adult, place chicken on grill over hot coals with skin side up. Cook 10 minutes. Turn every 10 minutes until done, about 40 minutes in all. Chicken is done when juices run clear after flesh is pierced with a fork. If you prefer, broil chicken in preheated broiler 40 to 45 minutes, turning often so that all sides are cooked evenly. To bake chicken, place chicken in a baking dish in a 400°F oven. Bake 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve chicken with a spicy sauce.