Coconut Curry Chicken and Pumpkin
Recipe type: Entree
Coconut Curry Chicken and Pumpkin is a Cambodian Food Recipe infused with flavor.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbs red curry paste
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup pumpkin, cubed
- 1 cup basil, lightly packed
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a large pot over high heat, stirring frequently. Just before boiling add the curry paste and stir to blend.
- Add the chicken and pumpkin.
- Boil until chicken and pumpkin is cooked through, less than 10 minutes.
- Check the pumpkin by piercing with a sharp knife since it will continue to cook once the heat is turned off.
- When cooked add the basil and stir into mix and then immediately remove from the heat.
- Add fish sauce.