Recipe type: Sauce
Beef Marinade is a Cambodian Food Recipe with cilantro and mint.
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Lemon Grass, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup chopped fresh Mint leaves
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbs Sweet Chili sauce
- ½ cup White Sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together the green onions, lemon grass, cilantro, mint leaves, lime juice, fish sauce, chili sauce and sugar until well combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Adjust the flavor, if desired, by adding more sugar and/or fish sauce.
- Marinate beef over night in refrigerator.