Beef Lettuce Wraps
Recipe type: Entree
Beef Lettuce Wraps is a Cambodian Food Recipe with cilantro, mint and basil.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Thai Chili, finely chopped
- ¼ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Mint, Basil, Cilantro, chopped.
- 2 Tbs Lime Juice
- 2 Tbs Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 2 Thai Chiles, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs Water
- Lettuce leaves
- Make sauce by combining lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilies and water.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add garlic and cook until brown, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and cook for about 20 seconds.
- Add beef and cook until no pink remains, about 3 minutes.
- Add fish sauce.
- Stir in chile, onion, and herbs.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with sauce.